We regularly offer places for volunteering in our permaculture project. We are happy to receive enquiries!
Would you like to take a break and do something meaningful at the same time?
We regularly offer free volunteer positions in the vegetable garden, the seed garden, the herb garden, the perennial garden, in communication / marketing and in the permaculture landscape management, which takes care of the maintenance and further development of the landscape and permaculture elements and the promotion of biodiversity. While working here you will get insights into practical work in the gardens as well as into specific tasks according to the area.
- We are offering you the opportunity to be with us and to experience community building.
- We are living and working together on Schweibenalp and we share the place with our guests.
- While working in the various areas you might need openness for other people, a good ability to communicate and also please bring your humour, independence and self-responsibility.
- Your are welcome in the events of the community which you can regularly find in the weekplan.
- As a volunteer you work for 6 hours per day, 5 days a week in exchange for free accommodation and food. To cover our administrative costs, we ask you to pay CHF 120.- for the first month, and for the following months CHF 90.- each.
- It might be necessary to work longer hours in intensive times, which will be balanced out during your stay. 2 days per week are free.
- The volunteering period is min. 60 days and (for non-Swiss people) max. 90 days (due to permits of residence law).
More informations about volunteering: here
Volunteers are appointed according to our need and their skills.